Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Talk less and listen more


Day One (September 7, 2010)

I am now decided to shed bulges though I already started this journey for years now. Listening to my own is truly hard to practice. It requires determination to master it and prayers as well that may the Lord God guide me in this journey. I'm closing my mouth and consciously focusing on my body's need. Giving importance to be heard can make a great difference in the lives of the people behind me.

I lost some pounds and I feel happy.

Weight- 130lbs
Vital statistics- 38-29-38
Feelings: Inspired by Joey and determined to work out.
Food to be taken today: Vegetables, white meat and lots of water.

I still dunno how to count calories but soon I will!

1 comment:

empressaloha said...

I hope to lose 20 pounds. :)